21 January 2018

ITS BEEN A WHILE??

In the midst of exam but instead of exam here i am visiting my dusty yet about-to-die blog. i missed writing, what should i write about?

my last writing was like...............almost 2 years ago HAHAHHAHA sorry :(((((?? its not like im busy or anything..im justt....not up for writing anymore, blogging seems.,,,,,,,,,,,,,idk? soo 2012 😂
so heres my update...for the past 2 years ive been travelling alot. Went to Denmark sometime after my last post hahaha. Paris also Istanbul!!!during summer '16. some other places tak ingat ive to open up my photo album maybe...then went to France and German during Easter Break '17. I went to Italy, Budapest, Bratislava, Vienna, Prague during winter 17.Went to some places in UK itself,up north through west and south, lets pray i will be rajin enough to write about em later hehe.

many things happened thats just so much to tell, i wish i have the gigihness to write about all of them.  like ive finally got the best man a girl could asked for in 2015, met lots of incredible new people as well as celebrating and counting years  to old ones back at home...shedding tears to lots of disappointment, failure and.......regret.

these two years have been..a lot (i dont even have nicer word for it). but im so grateful for it. it has taught me a lot and seeing me myself grow up to be who am i today, i wouldnt want it any other way.

........while its 21 days past 2018, i dont wanna be that new year, new me kind of person hahahhaha coz it has never work. 😅😅 but i do have some resolutions i kept to myself. lets just pray ill succeed to any one of them or better, all of them.
goodluck, dear self 💖

and ofcourse goodluck for your exam too, next paper in two days............

2 comments:

shushubidoo said...

Who’s that man? 😛

Mya Amyra said...

shushubidoo