15 March 2016

Planning Birthday Surprise for my parents :D

Hello people of earth :) 
Hope everyone is doing good and is healthy and well fed

Soooo today was so lovelyyy because i managed to pull out a birthday surprise for both of my parents and they were so happy and im so happy and they were so touched and im touched as well coz they were touched although im not literally touching them but i touched their heart so they were so touchedd *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh i cant get over it im just so happy hahahah someone please slap me 

So initially i thought of planning a candle light dinner for just the two of them, but then i rememberred that it was a birthday surprise so it would be more fun if all of my younger are there to cheer them. My moms birthday is on 14th March while my dad's on 15th so thats why i can plan it easily
I managed to find a team that is capable of doing the whole surprise by decorating and arranging the whole stuff. The team can be found here is their facebook page if you guys would like to use the service any time soon:


I chose the package for 6 person *forgot what was the name of the package but it came together with some ballons, a table setup, a piece of 1kg cake, some deco stuffs and a some bouquet of flowers. All for about RM290. Include it with the dinner from the restaurant, it was all around RM500 which is okay i think * abit pricey but i dont mind, please do not mind the price when ure to make ur parents happy okay dearies..they are far more worth it and they deserve more moreee than that,


  The table setup hi hi hi





 I cried when i wrote that.. i miss them so much :'(

So the whole thing started with the goodwill of my younger brother, Afiq who helped to reserved the restaurant as well as driving the whole family there, while im here just being the mastermind and providing money hahaha. He drove the whole family to the restaurant and my parents were startled to see the setup and they crieddddddddddddddddddddd *i also cried when Afiq told me they cried hahaha 

After a while we started to video call and it was such a lovely feeling ya know - i feel so much at home in their arms :')



I couldnt describe the feeling of able to draw a smile on their faces - it overwhelms me in every way possible - so heavenly 


To mama abah, 
 I grew up cocooned in your love, comforted by your hugs and motivated by your lives and I wouldn’t have it any other way. When the world closed its doors on me, you both opened your arms for me. When people shut their ears for me, you both opened your hearts for me. Mama abah thank you for always being there for me. I cant describe how happy i am to draw a smile on your faces tonight. I love you so much. Cant wait to see you soon.


No comments: